This Mom is a self-proclaimed wonderwife* and mom of many. My seven children range from littles to adults and they are all as different as night and day! My firstborn insisted on being born in January 1996, my bookend baby made her harried entrance in October 2009, and The Home Clan Allen Builds has been bustling ever since. Chances are, if you are a mom, I have experienced or am experiencing situations that may be similar to your own.
- Planned and emergency C-Sections
- Breastfeeding by Schedule (admittedly very short-lived)
- Breastfeeding on Demand
- Tandem Nursing Twins (for two years)
- Bottle Feeding (due to health complications)
- AttachmentParenting, including use of the family bed and baby wearing
- Love & Logic (for our school-aged children)
- Because I’m the Mom (haven’t we all tried this?)
- True Parenting, parenting by personality type
Schooling systems we have used:
* A wonderwife is an alternative to your average housewife. It is someone who sucks at upholding the duties of maintaining a house, but who exhibits amazing acumen when it comes to maintaining her responsibilities as a loving and supportive wife.