Romancing your lover doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive, just from the heart, to make its mark. Remember, it’s the little things that matter the most. Check out some of my favorite gestures below for some simple and sweet romantic gestures to get your own creative juices flowing.
- Draw a heart in their favorite shade of your lipstick on the bathroom mirror as a promise of things to come. Don’t wear lipstick? Use a dry erase marker.
- When you are not together, call just to let them know you’re thinking of them.
- Send a sexy text. Try using only emojis for even more fun.
- Undress your lover at bedtime. The slower the better!
- Kiss every part of your lover’s body. Save your favorite area for last.
- Put your hand on their knee while they’re driving.
- Compliment your lover unexpectedly. A simple “You’re so sexy when you do that” can really make their day.